10/27/2011

The Curse of the Werewolf (and more)

  Howling List- R.I.P LUX



                                 TRACkLIST: 


  1. Round Robin - I´m The Wolfman
  2. Eddy Angel - The Werewolf
  3. Screaming Lord Sutch - She´s Fallen In Love With The  Monsterman
  4. Gene Moss - I Want To Bite Your Hand
  5. The Driving Stupid - Horror Asparagus Stories
  6. The Vampires Of  Dartmoore - Die Folterkammer Des Dr Sex
  7. Andres Pajares - Dracula Ye Ye
  8. The Keytones - I Was A Teenage Monster
  9. Dickie Goodman - Monster Talk
  10. Bert Convy - The Monster Hop
  11. The Neanderthals - Werewolf From Outerspace
  12. Roky Erickson - The Night Of The Vampire
  13. The Flamin Groovies - Teenage Head
  14. Scientist - Cry Of Werewolf
  15. Devon Irons - Vampire
  16. Scientist - Voodoo Curse
  17. Screamin Jay Hawkins - The Feast Of The Mau Mau
  18. Henry Thome - Wolf Bait
  19. Carl Bonafede - Werewolf
  20. The Meteors - My Daddy Is A Vampire
  21. The Novas - The Crusher
  22. The Cramps - I Was a Teenage Werewolf (live)
enlace /lien/link



    1 commentaire: